There are both advantages and disadvantages in starting a new business from scratch:
* Lower start-up costs - Depending on the type of business you start, costs may be lower than a franchise where there is no up-front purchasing fee or supply costs
* Independence - You make all decisions and create all business systems
* Site selection - You choose where to locate your business and what marketing procedures to follow
* No baggage - There is no history to overcome when you start a new venture
* High commitment - Starting your own business requires a higher commitment of time and energy
* High risk - Success depends totally on you and your business talents
* Delayed profitability - Where the market may not already be established, it may take longer to become profitable
* Limited financing - Financing for a new business is more difficult to obtain.
Ever have a business idea but do not have the funds or know how to start up a business? Or do not know whether your business idea will generate the returns that you desire? P&G Business Consulting is able to provide you with FREE initial assessment of the viability of your business venture before you commit yourself to set up your own business.